Canon PIXMA TS9120 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Canon TS9120 Printer Setup, Installation Manual and Scanner Driver Software Download For Windows, Mac – The Canon PIXMA TS9120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer (Gray), If you are looking for one device to care for all the essential needs of your home or little office, the PIXMA TS9120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will have the capability to assist you out, specifically thinking about that it currently sustains Bluetooth 4.0 LE for a straight link to your various sensible tools. the printing features consists of automatic duplex printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth printing, indeterminate printing, calling card printing, Innovative Filters, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Disc Printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, message in print, My Image Garden, My Image Garden, photo printing, relaxed setting, square media printing support, internet design print, as well as more. Print pictures directly from an SD or SDHC sd card with built-in card viewers, USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Power) connectivity options are easily offered to make certain that you could establish the printer effortlessly for a variety of devices relying on your details plan and also demands.
The Canon PIXMA TS9120 is a really linked device, showcasing built-in Wi-Fi as well as additionally Bluetooth 4.0 LE, allowing individuals to effectively link directly a cellphone. Additionally, Ethernet networking in addition to Wi-Fi boosts link as well as offers support for many various other functions, including the Canon PRINT application, Apple AirPrint, along with a whole lot much more. A 5″ touchscreen LCD exists as well, supplying an user-friendly technique for adjusting as well as watching arrangements. Additionally, it has a built-in SD/SDHC card port for printing right from your webcam’s flash memory card. In addition to this, people can operate quickly thanks to print speeds of 15 ipm in black and likewise 10 ipm in shade for producing your study, want list, or pictures. In addition, it showcases both fronts as well as back paper feeding options that can deal with media roughly 8.5 x 14″ in size and could do the auto duplex printing. Scanning as well as additionally copying is feasible because of the unification of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi.
This supplies in-depth scans of your originals. Sporting a streamlined design as well as additionally grey pigmentation, in addition to advanced print technology, the wireless TS9120 is readily available for printing, scanning, as well as additionally copying jobs. For printing, customers will definitely benefit from a high 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution for pictures and also documents, while a 6-color ink system with image blue gives exact shade with smooth ranks as well as likewise marginal grain. Scan attributes include affix to email, auto scan setup, record removal tip, press scan, preserve to COMPUTER, scan to Canon PRINT application, as well as wireless scanning.
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Review
- PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-281 Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-281 Yellow Ink Tank
- CLI-281 Photo Blue Ink Tank
- PGI-280 XL Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XL Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XL Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XL Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XL Yellow Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XL Photo Blue Ink Tank
- PGI-280 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XXL Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XXL Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XXL Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XXL Yellow Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XXL Photo Blue Ink Tank
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit input / 24-bit output|
|Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.6 x 29.7 cm)|
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode|
|First Copy-Out Time||28 sec|
|Copy Features||Standard copy|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Package Weight||10.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.9 x 14.6 x 7.5″|
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver Download
IJ Start Cannon Set up are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA TS9120 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon TS 9120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon TS 9120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon TS 9120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon TS 9120 IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows)
Canon TS 9120 PosterArtist Updater Ver.2.62.10 (Windows)
Canon TS 9120 My Image Garden Ver.3.6.0 (Windows)
|Canon TS 9120 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
Canon TS 9120 Quick Menu Ver.2.8.0 (Windows)
|Canon TS 9120 PosterArtist Lite Ver.2.62.00 (Windows)|
|Canon TS 9120 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon TS 9120 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon TS 9120 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X )|
|Canon TS 9120 Quick Menu Ver.2.8.0 (Mac)|
|Canon TS 9120 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon TS 9120 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon TS 9120 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon TS 9120 series Linux Scanner Driver MP Ver. 3.00|
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Windows-based Devices
Before being able to use a Canon Pixma printer on a PC or a laptop, you need to learn a few steps on how to connect the unit to the device. If you do not connect the printer to the computer first, the two will not have any means of communicating with each other. Setup usually begins automatically the moment you plug your printer’s cable to the computer you use. But there will be a point where you might have skipped the setup wizard or where the wizard does not appear for some reasons.
Here are the steps to setup the printer manually.
- Remove the printer from the packaging first and turn it on right away. Place the ink cartridges inside the printer only when you are being asked to by a notification prompted on the screen display. These ink cartridges are normally included within the packaging. If your computer has already been installed with Windows XP, you may proceed right away to step 7.
- The printer screen asks you to print and scan alignment sheet. Follow this instruction and press OK once done.
- Place the setup CD in your computer’s CD-ROM. Do this even though the printer is trying to connect to your computer wirelessly. Drivers for creating wireless networks are included on this CD.
- The CD will prompt instructions for you to follow. Choose the Wi-Fi network signal that you use with the printer. Choose the network signal on both your printer screen display and your computer. When the printer connects to the network, the printer’s Wi-Fi light will go off.
- Print a test page from the computer once setup process is done and the printer asks you to do so.
- Go to “Printers” on your computer. Make sure that the printer you just connected to it is set as default printer. This will help all other software refers to the printer as their primary one. Find a checkmark next to the printer’s name.
- Go to printer setup. Locate a printer connected through a network. This process could go for some minutes. Enable the “printer and file sharing” on the computer to view a printer that is connected through a USB on a network.
- When the computer finds your printer, choose “select this printer”. Make sure that the printer is set as a default printer. Give it a try and print a page.
How to Setup a Canon PIXMA TS9120 Setup For Mac
There are some cases to learn about how to deal with when it comes to setting up a Canon Pixma printer on a Mac.
- The printer has a built-in display on it
If your printer comes with a built-in digital, touchscreen display, you can use the feature to directly enter Wi-Fi name and password. You should refer to the printer’s guide to knowing how this works.
- The printer uses a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Refer to the router’s guide to know how this works.
- The router you use is an AirPort Base Station
- Access AirPort Utility. Locate this in the Utilities folder, under the Applications folder.
- Choose your base station in the give list. Enter the password when asked.
- Choose Base Station > Add WP Printer from the menu bar.
- Choose either one of “PIN” or “First Attempt” for the WPS connection type. Click Continue.
If you choose “PIN”, enter the printer’s PIN. Find this PIN on the printer’s manual. Click “Continue”. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
If you choose “First Attempt”, press the printer’s WPS button. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
- Quit the program.
- The printer can be connected to a Mac through USB
- Connect the printer to a Mac using a USB cable.
- Install software for Mac. The software comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant.
- Use the assistant to link your printer with the Wi-Fi network.
- Unplug the USB cable from both Mac and the printer. The printer should still be linked to the network after unplugging.
- The printer can create ad-hoc Wi-Fi network
- Install printer software for Mac that comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant for the printer.
- Make sure that the ad-hoc Wi-Fi network on the printer is turned on. Refer to the printer’s manual guide on how to do this.
- Access your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Click the icon of Wi-Fi in the menu bar. Choose the printer’s ad-hoc Wi-Fi network’s name. Keep in mind that while your device is on the network that the printer uses, your device cannot connect to the Internet or anything else on the regular Wi-Fi network.
- Use the setup assistant of the printer’s to link your printer to the Wi-Fi network. Refer to the printer’s manual guide to find out how to do this. Your printer may restart first before connecting to the network.
- Go back to your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Switch to your regular Wi-Fi network.
Canon Pixma TS9120 Printer Not Responding Solutions:
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Wireless Setup
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MG3029 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.