Canon PIXMA TS8050 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA TS8050 Review|
Canon PIXMA TS8050 Wireless Setup, Manual Installations and Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – The Review Canon PIXMA TS8050 all in a single ink-jet printer, When printing full-color files Canon, and photographs ’s six ink method has an edge that is real, creating outcomes that are expert and lively. The working prices aren’t affordable, although big touchscreen and the intelligent fold-away layout are additionally high-lights. Canon’s unusually compact multi function printer has capabilities and more features than many big workplace MFPs. Printing, scanning and copying are confirmed, but onto covers and papers along with clean compact disks of any dimension, it may print with three in trays. While Canon Cloud Hyperlink attribute lets you print pictures from interpersonal media like Insta-Gram along with regular Hardware and wifi connections, the TS8050 additionally helps Air-Print for Apple apparatus.
also, Driver: Canon PIXMA TS6020 Printer Driver Download
- PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black)
- CLI-571BK (Black)
- CLI-571C (Cyan)
- CLI-571M (Magenta)
- CLI-571Y (Yellow)
- CLI-571GY (Grey)
- Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1,
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2,
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 5
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT 12
- Functions: Wireless, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Print Resolution: Up to 96002 x 2400 dpi
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY), ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm3
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm4
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 21 seconds5
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm)
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter – plain paper)
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro, Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs.
- Paper Sizes, Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm), Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec10, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 ipm11.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
- Download the file canon TS8050 driver.
- For the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- When installation finished, please restart your computer.
- Please try print and scan.
- If the test print and scan was not problem, We have successfully installed.
- Download Driver canon TS8050 .dmg file .
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
- Press the Menu button in canon TS8050.
- Then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon TS8050, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine.
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes Canon Pixma TS8050 Ready to Connect.
Canon PIXMA TS8050 Driver Download:
Canon TS8050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon TS8050 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon TS8050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon TS8050 IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows)
|Canon TS8050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon TS8050 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon TS8050 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X )|
|Canon TS8050 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon TS8050 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon TS8050 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon TS8050 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon TS8050 series Linux Scanner Driver MP Ver. 3.00|