Canon PIXMA TS5120 Manual Printer Setup and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA TS5120|
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Setup, IJ Printer Setup, Installation Manual and Scanner Driver Software Download For Windows, Mac – The TS5120 is a really connected system, including assistance for the Canon PRINT application, Apple AirPrint, as well as a lot more cordless solutions. A 2.5″ LCD is present as well for seeing and adjusting settings. However, the TS5120 is amongst the fastest versions at printing two-sided color papers with combined text and also graphics. Printing our six-page record at 2.2 ppm, the TS5120 bested mostly all other designs. At 2 mins, 47 seconds, the TS5120 was 40 seconds quicker than the average of 3 mins, 27 seconds. The TS5120 was additionally quicker compared to the standard at printing our test image at high-resolution setups on letter-size picture paper. It took 4 minutes, 3 seconds to do so, or 55 seconds quicker compared to the standard. Numerous various other versions were dramatically quicker, nevertheless. The Canon Pixma TS6020, as an example, printed the very same picture in simply 1 minute, 54 seconds.
The Canon PIXMA TS5120 has a tiny body and can be found in black or white. It is small, at 16.8 inches broad by 12.5 inches deep and also 5.8 inches tall, and also could fit on a workdesk. Without paper filled, it considers a little over 14 extra pounds, light enough that you can relocate around conveniently. The tiny, 2.5-inch LCD is a display just, not a touch display. There are, nonetheless, physical switches that relieve stand-alone operation. This printer does away with an automatic file feeder ahead and also has no SD Card port or USB straight print port for printing from a flash memory card or thumb drive, respectively. As you’ll see in the Cost Per Page area later in this evaluation, you could find options that, if you prepare to print in more-than-moderate quantities, can save you considerable dollars on printing prices– as long as you keep the compromises in mind. Scanning as well as copying is possible because of the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. This offers detailed scans of your originals.
Care for all your day-to-day tasks with the small PIXMA TS5120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Including Bluetooth 4.0 LE as well as Wi-Fi, you will certainly have the ability to make a direct connection to your different smart tools. It likewise welcomes an all-in-one design that provides many printing, scanning, as well as copying functions. For printing, users will take advantage of a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution for sharp images and papers, while a FINE Hybrid Ink System allows the creation of sharp papers in addition to brilliant photos.Along with this, individuals could function quickly thanks to print speeds of 13 ipm in black as well as 6.8 ipm in color for producing your research, shopping lists, or images. Also, it features both front and back paper feeding choices that can collaborate with media approximately 8.5 x 14″ in size and can execute auto duplex printing.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-240 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- PG-240 XL Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 XL Color Ink Cartridge
- PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA TS6050 Driver Download and Setup
Computer Operating Systems:
- Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,
- Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:21 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android,
- Windows RT22, and Amazon Fire devices
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 43 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 13 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 6.8 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE PGI-240 Pigment Black Ink CLI-241 Dye Based Inks.
- INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PG-240 Black : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL) , 21.0 ml (XXL) CL-241 Color : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL).
- Paper Sizes: 4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds 13.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Attach to Email, Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon Print App, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (per RGB Channel).
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter).
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Document Removal Reminder, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star® Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- OS Compatibility: Windows:19 Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP, Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), Mobile Operating Systems:21 iOS®, AndroidTM, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi® (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC) PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver.
- Master Setup: My Printer (Windows Only)Network Tool My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden) Quick Menu
- MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID): Canon PRINT app.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free 100% U.S.-based technical phone support.
- Print Longevity: The ChromaLife100 System protects your photos from fading up to 100 Years Album Life, or 30 Years Behind Glass (Light Fastness), or 20 Years Without The Glass (Gas Fastness).
Canon Pixma TS5120 Printer Not Responding Solutions:
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Setup Instruction For Windows:
- Download the file canon TS5120 driver.
- For the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- When installation finished, please restart your computer.
- Please try print and scan.
- If the test print and scan was not the problem, We have successfully installed.
How to Setup canon Pixma TS5120 For Mac Os:
- Download Driver canon TS5120 .dmg file .
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button in canon TS5120.
- Then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon TS6050, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine.
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes Canon Pixma TS5120 Ready to Connect.
Canon TS5120 Replacing a FINE Cartridge:
- Make sure that the power is turned on.
- Retract the paper output tray and the output tray extension.
- Open the cover.
- The FINE cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Remove the empty FINE cartridge.
- Prepare a new FINE cartridge.
- Install the FINE cartridge.
- Close the cover.
- Adjust the print head position.
- After replacing the FINE cartridge
Canon Pixma TS Review are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA TS5120 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon PIXMA TS 5120 Printer Driver and Software Download:
|TS5120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS5120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS5120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS5120 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS5120 series Getting Started Guide|
|TS5120 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS5120 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|