Canon PIXMA MX 472 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon Pixma MX472|
Canon PIXMA MX472 Wireless Setup, Fax Manual Instructions, Driver Download and Setup For Mac, Windows – The Canon PIXMA MX472 Printer does not have an Ethernet port yet makes use of Wi-Fi so you can affix to a network. Besides the double feature of home along with home-office printer, nevertheless, it’s not most likely that you’ll intend to share it on a network due to its restricted paper handling. The capacity is a meager 100 sheets. The rate of the Canon MX472 Software Installations was unimpressive. It was offered in at only 2.3 ppm ingredients it a little slow-moving. Nonetheless, the result top quality was reviewed to be fairly good as messages as well as graphics came out smartly well. Individuals can anticipate to pleasantly print good quality pictures also. However, please note that shade picture printing will eat a great deal of ink. All three color inks are consisted of in one singular cartridge, so if among the color inks dries up, the entire cartridge will certainly need to be replaced, even if every one of the various other inks’ levels are still all right.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX532 Fax Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MX472 Ink:
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge.
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge.
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge.
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge.
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge.
- Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,17
- Windows 7 SP1, Window Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit17,
- Mac OS X v10.6.8v10.917
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT17
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds4,5
- Print Speed (Approx): Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm4,5 Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.5 ipm4,5,
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 1,152, Color: 640, Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi3, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, HHigh-ResolutionPaper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint1, Borderless Printing12, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print13, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print2, My Image Garden7, Photo Printing, Canon Print App11, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing10.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm4
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
- Download the file Canon MX472.
- For the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- When installation finished, please restart your computer.
- Please try print and scan.
- If the test print and scan was not problem, We have successfully installed.
- Download Driver canon mx472 .dmg file .
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Press the Menu button in canon mx472.
- Then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon MX472, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes Canon Pixma MX472 Ready to Connect.
Canon MX472 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon MX472 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MX472 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MX472 My Image Garden Ver. 3.5.3 (Windows)
|Canon MX472 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MX472 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MX472 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X )|
|Canon MX472 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X )|
|Canon MX472 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MX472 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MX472 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon MX472 series Linux ScanGear Driver Ver. 3.00|