Canon PIXMA MX420 Printer Driver Download and Setup
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 42 seconds13
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 8.7 ipm14, Color: ESAT: 5.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi9, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.4 ipm.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing3, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1/2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode11, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Wireless Printing1, 2.5 LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print4, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Canon MX420 Printer Driver Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Media Card Support: SD™ Memory Card,SDHC™ MultiMediaCard® (v4.1) MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1) miniSD™ Card miniSDHC™ Card RS-MMC™ (v4.1) microSD™ Card microSDHC™ Card CompactFlash®.
Canon PIXMA MX 420 Wireless Setup:
There are not many people who use the wireless feature from Canon MX420 because they do not know how to install the wireless setting on this printer, though basically this kind of feature can be very helpful for those who want to print from far away. If you want to use the wireless feature from Canon PIXMA but you do not know how to install this feature properly, then you might want to follow these simple steps to install the wireless feature for your Canon PIXMA MX420 printer. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MX420 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
How To Setup/Install Canon PIXMA MX420 For Windows:
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare every one of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers. Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer. If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon. Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
How to Install/Setup canon Pixma MX420 For Mac Os:
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Printer Installation Instructions We are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MX420 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon MX420 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MX420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MX420 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 Software (Windows/XP/Vista)
|Canon MX420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MX420 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X )|
|Canon MX420 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MX420 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MX420 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (OS X)|
|Canon MX420 series Linux IJ Printer Driver. Ver.5.80|
|Canon MX420 series Linux ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00|