Canon PIXMA MX330 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MX330|
Canon PIXMA MX330 Wireless Setup, Fax Manual Confirmation, Scanner Not Working and Download Driver For Mac – Canon Printer PIXMA MX330 Driver is getting versatility and high-performance right to your own door actions. Use 4800 x 1200 maximum shadiness dpi1 shooting at 2pl using the proclaimed PG-2-10 Black along with CL 211 Color FINE Ink Cartridge Program for excellent detail and also an integrated, fully-integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder for quick duplicating and additionally checking of your originals so that you can multi-task while you’re in or out of work. The Very G 3 high speed Facsimile comes with an integrated memory for effectiveness that is extra numbered 50 in-bound pages2 as well as price dials to gather to 20. Scan, reproduce along with distribute records with high-quality pro thanks to Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology so your duplicates are going to keep the balance of the first.
And additionally, the Canon PIXMA MX330 has numerous security features like password-protected PDF’s therefore you may sense risk-free concerning dispersal of your most files that are private as well as the improvement. A 1.8″ LCD allows uncomplicated seeing and also modifying and enhancing of pictures along with computer-less printing capabilities through PictBridge3 and discretionary Bluetooth4. So, whether you are on a COMPUTER or Apple Macintosh, you get an innovative support apparatus and also fantastic photograph laboratory all – in-one that could fit everywhere. This measure of leading quality is accomplished by 4800 x 1200 maximum shadiness dpi thanks to Rule Full-photolithography Ink-Jet Nozzle Executive (FINE) having a copyrighted printhead heating ink beads as miniature as 2pl.
This furnishes extraordinary quality as well as detail in photography in addition to both your business papers. This built-in technology that is contemporary is excellent for the home image lab as it immediately categorizes your pictures in to among 5 types – Picture with Night Surroundings, Scenery, Night Surroundings, Shot Scenery that is with, and Portrait – after that applies picture adjusting that is best. As an example, it’s going to automatically reduce encounters that are back-lit and underexposed, as well as correct shade project to aid as a way to help you create pictures that are beautiful, guarantee appearance that is mo Re exact. Business fax standard for color and PC facsimiles on paper that is ordinary satisfies the office at home work-house with 100 coded rate dial and as much as 250 in-bound web-pages to satisfy your every communication need.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3020 Setup
Canon PIXMA MX330 Ink:
- PG-210 Black Ink Tank
- CL-211 Color Ink Tank
- Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1,
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2,
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 5
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT 12
- Printing Method: Inkjet
- Print Speed (up to) : 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 45 seconds6, Black:ESAT; 7.5 ipm7, Color:ESAT; 4.5 ipm7.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: Based on ISO/IEC 24734. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for the summary report. Color:Simplex Mode, Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color) : 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to) : Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi1, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Paper Sizes : Paper Sizes : 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 pages, ADF: 30 Sheets
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing8, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Scanning Element : Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions : Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode : 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Scanner Features : Auto Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory.
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MX330 printer into your computer.
- You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer.
- If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver.
- However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting.
- You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer.
- Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup.
- You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup.
- If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times.
- After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location.
- The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished.
- When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare everyone of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer.
- The USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
- Download the file canon mx330.
- For the location where the file is saved.
- Check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings.
- Then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine.
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
Pixma MX330 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows)
|Pixma MX330 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|Pixma MX330 MP Navigator EX Ver. 2.13(Windows)|
|Pixma MX330 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X)|
Pixma MX330 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X )
|Pixma MX330 IJ Printer Driver Ver 3.1 for Linux (rpm)|
|Pixma MX330 ScanGear MP Ver 1.3 for Linux (rpm)|