Canon Pixma MX300 Printer Diver Download and Setup
Canon MX300 Wireless Setup, Fax Manual and Scanner Driver Download Mac – The Pixma MX300 Scanner Drivers is Canon’s entry-level, office-oriented all-in-one inkjet offering. At $100, we didn’t expect too much in regards to performance, yet we were pleasantly surprised while it wasn’t the fastest $100 all-in-one we have actually examined, it made up for it with high-quality prints and also scans. It’s not network-ready, so if you’re in a multi person office, it’s not your best option, as well as it lacks an automatic record feeder (ADF), which means set Prints, scans, copies, and faxes will certainly be laborious. If you need an ADF, The scanner’s cover telescopes to accommodate thicker media. Duplexing is a manual operation, and the Canon Pixma MX300 Scanner useful onscreen prompts to tip you via the process. Connection is limited a front port lets you print photos straight from a PictBridge-compliant tool or save scanned files to a USB vital drive; Canon markets a Bluetooth adaptor.
The Canon Pixma MX300 Wireless is rather huge for an inexpensive all-in-one. It sits 18.4 inches wide, 17.3 inches deep, as well as 6.9 inches high, but evaluates a light 15.5 pounds. The light-gray-and-black unit lacks an automatic file feeder, which is uncommon for office-oriented multifunctions, but not unusual provided its low price. It’s the just one of Canon’s office all-in-ones that does not supply an ADF. The scanner cover hides an A4 dimension scanner, as well as without an ADF, A4 is the biggest size initial you can scan. This printer lacks sd card ports, yet does use a PictBridge-enabled USB port for PictBridge-compliant electronic cameras, cameras, and cam phones. The control panel is tidy as well as straightforward. A two-line text LCD is the facility factor of the control panel, however it’s not backlit, which means it’s hard to read in low light. Canon’s price quotes for per-page prices are 3 cents for black-only and 10 cents for full-color extremely affordable for a low-priced all-in-one printer.
3 task buttons allow you change between copy, fax, as well as scan tasks. A menu switch and menu navigating switches let you browse your alternatives. 2 switches are dedicated to altering copy settings as well as fax top quality. An alphanumeric keypad as well as beginning and stop/reset buttons round out the panel. The Pixma MX300 uses a two-tank ink system: one black and also one tricolor cartridge. Canon supplies three dimension options for each storage tank. The printer ships with the center capability black and also shade storage tanks, which set you back $20 and also $25 to replace, respectively. If you expect printing more often, you could upgrade to the high-capacity tanks, which cost $30 and $35, specifically. If, on the other hand, you’re simply a periodic printer, the low-capacity versions are less costly: $16 and $20, specifically. The paper handling is straightforward and also uncomplicated. A paper input support unravels from the top-rear edge of the printer and holds up to 100 sheets of plain paper.
Recommended Driver: Canon Pixma MX310 How To Scan
A flap folds up out from the printer’s front panel to function as the result tray. As you ‘d expect of a printer this low-cost, rate isn’t a marketing factor. At the very least Canon is honest concerning it, claiming a top message rate of 7.5 web pages per min, and also a top graphics rate of 4.5 ppm. In our examinations, the Canon Pixma MX300’s text rate in fact exceeded assumptions slightly, reaching 7.7 ppm, while our graphics examples peaked at 2.2 ppm. Plain text pages looked pretty crisp. Graphics and images differed much more. On simple paper, photos appeared rough and also a bit off-colour, with orangey flesh tones or purplish grayscale images, as an example. On Canon’s very own paper, images looked light and also often streaked, after repeated upkeep routines.
Computer Operating Systems:
- Windows® 8,Windows 8.1,Windows 7,
- Windows 7 SP1,Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2,Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:21 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android,
- Windows RT22, and Amazon Fire devices
Canon Pixma MX300 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds, Black: 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page), Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (C/M/Y), Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color)
- Picoliter Size: 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: Up to 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page), Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Fax Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax)4
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 pages
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MX300 in Windows:
- Click the link Download, select [ Save ],
- Specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ].
- The file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified
- Place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it.
- Then installation will start automatically.
- Open Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other OS.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then.
- Under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs.
- Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
How to Setup canon Pixma MX300 in Mac Os:
- Download the file mx300.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX300 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
Canon Printer MX300 Fax Setup We are an intermediary website that provides original file from the official website Canon, if there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver Download:
Canon MX300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
|Canon MX300 series MP Navigator EX Ver. 1.08 (Windows /XP/Vista)|
|Canon MX300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon MX300 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon MX300 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon MX300 series Printer Driver for Linux|
Canon Pixma MX300: How to Send & Receive Fax
Sending a Fax from Device
- Press the “Fax” button on the Pixma.
- Load the documents you would like to fax into the auto -document feeder or the glass platen.
- Use the dial-pad to dial the phone number you are sending the fax to.
- Press the “Color” button for color transmission, or the “Black” button for black and white transmission. The fax will start to send at this point.
Sending a Fax from Computer
- Ensure the printer fax drivers are installed and the printer is turned on.
- Open the document you wish to fax, then choose “File” > “Print“. The location of the print menu may differ depending on the application you are using.
- When the print dialog appears, select the “Canon MX300 series FAX” option, then choose “Print“.
- Select “Display Address Book…” to choose a saved recipient, or Enter the recipient information in the “Direct Entry” area.
- Select the “Send Now” button, ad the fax will be transmitted.
Receiving a Fax
- Ensure the device is powered on and that paper is loaded in the print tray.
- Press the “Fax” button on the unit to bring up the standby screen.
- Press the center “Function” button.
- Use the arrow buttons to select the receive mode, then press the “OK” button.