Canon PIXMA MG4250 Printer Manual Setup & Software Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 Printer|
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Setup Printer Manual Install, Wireless setup & Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The inkredible canon pixma mg4250 combo pack compatible ink cartridges and quality of all-in-one printers at around the ₤ 50 mark is significant these days, and for residence users who print generally papers plus a few pictures, Canon’s Pixmas have actually long been a sure thing. This is still the situation with the new Pixma MG4250, although don’t expect any type of major enhancements. The most obvious distinction with the new design is the shift to a matte surface throughout, which provides the printer a much less flashy, tacky look. The controls continue to be on the left edge of the gadget, with a couple of minor changes. The circular scroll wheel has actually been replaced by a less complex, yet a lot more clicky and cheap-feeling four-way cursor pad to opt for the existing option selectors, and also the garish blue glow of the power button has been softened. The screen still turns for use when copying or scanning.
The Canon PIXMA MG4250 is currently available to supersede it. In addition to the situation, which is an enjoyable textured black instead of the gaudy, shiny black of its precursor, there doesn’t seem a great deal of distinction in between both. The top of this modestly-sized box has its scanner cover– with prolonging hinges, so you could scan publications as well as magazines to the right of the control panel, which runs in a strip from front to back. At the rear is a hinged, 62mm colour LCD, connected to 3 ‘soft’ function keys simply in front as well as a series of other buttons, controlling work begin and cancel and also menu navigation. Just over the front lip of the control panel are twin memory card ports, for SD and MemoryStick. There’s the Rapid Front paper tray system; which is more of a Big Front, truly. Fold up down the front cover and also it develops the paper feed tray, which could use up to 100 sheets.
A second tray folds up down behind this and extends telescopically, though not far enough to support the entire of an output page. Efficiency is blended, depending upon your main printing habits. Mono papers fly out at a strong 18.2 ppm in typical mode, as well as somewhat faster in draft setting. The print high quality is high, with thick black message and also no visible spidering, as well as although solid locations showed a few speckles, it’s normally fine for document work. Colour result isn’t quite so excellent, crawling out at only 3.5 ppm in our examinations, however in addition to a rather pale red, the outcomes are flawlessly appropriate. The same is true of photographs– although, not surprisingly, they typically aren’t quite as abundant and dazzling as the output from a much more costly Pixma with private inks.
The MG4250 lacks the private color inks of its much more pricey Pixma relatives, however perhaps one of the most crucial renovation is that it finally accepts high-yield ink cartridges. To show the difference this makes, a set of standard inks– one black and one combined color will set you back just over ₤ 25 from Amazon and will last just 180 pages. That gives you a high running price of 7p for mono and also 14.3 p for color. By comparison, the XL black as well as colour inks each price only around ₤ 4 even more, yet they last 600 and also 400 web pages respectively. This lowers the running expenses to a much more affordable 2.8 p for mono and also 7.1 p for colour. The printer itself is cheap at ₤ 55 inc VAT, so you would certainly be insane not to spend a little extra on XL cartridges to opt for it.
The high quality of all-in-one printers at around the ₤ 50 mark is tremendous these days, and also for residence individuals that print mainly papers plus a couple of images, Canon’s Pixmas have long been a secure wager. The most visible distinction with the brand-new model is the shift to a matte surface throughout, which provides the printer a less showy, ugly look. The MG4250 does not have the individual colour inks of its more expensive Pixma cousins, but perhaps the most vital improvement is that it lastly approves high-yield ink cartridges. To highlight the difference this makes, a collection of basic inks– one black and also one combined colour– will certainly establish you back simply over ₤ 25 from Amazon as well as will certainly last only 180 pages.
Ink Cartridges For Canon PIXMA MG4250:
- PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Dye Color Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds1, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm4, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.7 ipm4
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
- Scanner Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing9, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
Canon MG4250 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Printer Setup for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon mg4450’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Printer Setup for Mac:
Your canon mg4250 printer should be switched off. Disconnect the cable if it is currently connected to your Mac and turn it off. Also, although many Canon printers are manufactured ready for use with Mac OS-device, you must first download a special driver to connect them to your device. Although there are many sites out there that offer drivers to download, try to get out of this Canon Printer Pixma.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Canon Pixma MG4220 Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon MG4250 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Printer Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 4250 series Mini Master Setup (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|